[Bioc-sig-seq] Normalization paired samples

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Mon Nov 29 22:29:24 CET 2010

Dear Mayte

for some reason, the plots came as really small JPEG-images, and I am
afraid I cannot see very much. Can you resend with better resolution?
(Perhaps use the "png" device instead of "pdf" in your R code).

Looking at the data patient-wise might, perhaps, give an indication of
data quality issues that cannot be easily 'normalised away' and that
might be the reason for the artefact you report.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Mayte Suarez-Farinas scripsit 29/11/10 22:18:

--

Wolfgang Huber
EMBL