[Bioc-sig-seq] peak calling/detection algorithm available in Bioconductor?

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Mon Mar 1 14:25:49 CET 2010

On 03/01/2010 12:40 AM, Johannes Rainer wrote:
> dear all,
>
> I'm just wondering if anybody has already implemented a ChIP-seq peak
> detection algorithm (like MACS, PeakSeq...) or plans to do so.

See http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/Software.html and search
for chipseq, e.g., chipseq, ChIPseqR implement peak detection algorithms
(though not MACS or PeakSeq; approximations of these algorithms are not
difficult to implement using IRanges / Biostrings / ShortRead
infrastructure).

Martin

--
Martin Morgan