[Bioc-sig-seq] peak calling/detection algorithm available inBioconductor?

Muino, Jose jose.muino at wur.nl
Mon Mar 1 10:00:38 CET 2010

Hi,

I think that several packages for CHIP-seq analysis will be submitted
soon to bioconductor. Of special interest could be PICS (
http://www.rglab.org/pics-and-bioconductor/ )

CSAR is the R package that I designed for the analysis of plant (this
is, small genome size) ChIP-seq experiments. When you are working with
big genomes, CSAR will need too RAM memory. In the coming days, I will
actualize the CSAR package with a new version, so the Ram requirements
will be below 1Gb even working with the mouse genome.

Dr. Jose M Muino
Plant Research International B.V.
Droevendaalsesteeg 1
P.O. Box 16, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands
Phone: +0317-481122.
E-mail: jose.muino at wur.nl
http://www.pri.wur.nl