[Bioc-sig-seq] overlaying coverage plots

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Fri Aug 13 13:50:56 CEST 2010

Lu,

if you type "plotLongVector" into the R interpreter, you will see its
(simple) implementation, and also, see why you currently cannot specify
your own argument for "ylim". I suppose that the implementation will
soon be updated to address this problem, but for the time being, you
could simple define your own copy of that function, and set ylim as you
wish.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang.

LU Zen scripsit 13/08/10 13:03: