[Bioc-sig-seq] counts differences among multiple RNA-seq samples

Nicolas Delhomme delhomme at embl.de
Thu Apr 15 17:23:41 CEST 2010

Hi Kunbin,

I'm currently developing an R package that does something close to
what you describe. Maybe we can discuss more in details what you need,
off list, to see if I can help you out? If it turns out to be the
case, then we'll post back the result to the list.

Cheers,

Nicolas Delhomme

High Throughput Functional Genomics Center

European Molecular Biology Laboratory

Tel: +49 6221 387 8310
Email: nicolas.delhomme at embl.de
Meyerhofstrasse 1 - Postfach 10.2209