[Bioc-sig-seq] Calculating/plotting Avg Base Quality

Pratap, Abhishek APratap at som.umaryland.edu
Mon Aug 3 22:45:04 CEST 2009

Thanks Martin.

The reason I don't want to use (qa/report) functions here is because I
want to display avg base quality scores from two different runs on the
same graph for the sake of easy visual comparison. In case this is
possible with (qa/report) please correct me.

Also you mentioned about quality score conversion, could you please
elaborate on what the following function is doing mathematically. I
understand this is a bit off track question.

FastqQuality(quality(quality(rfq)))

Thanks,
-Abhi