[Bioc-devel] Package size issue

Ali Sajid Imami @||@@@j|d@|m@m| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 29 01:04:13 CET 2024

Hi,
I am not part of the core Bioconductor team, but I have been in this
situation before. I would suggest you use the BFG Repo Cleaner (
https://rtyley.github.io/bfg-repo-cleaner/) to remove the errant bam file
from your repo's history. It's very likely that adding and removing the bam
file means that that file is still part of the history. That should help
you cut down on the size.

Regards,
Dr. Ali Sajid Imami
LinkedIn <https://pk.linkedin.com/pub/ali-sajid-imami/50/956/2a6>