[Bioc-devel] Unable to update Bioconductor Git Credentials

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Mar 20 12:52:29 CET 2024

I'm very sorry I did not see the email on March 13 regarding the BiocCredentials app.  I will send you an email off list to work out the details.

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Ma�gorzata Ole� <dr.malgorzata.oles using gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2024 4:17 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Unable to update Bioconductor Git Credentials

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of BloodCancerMultiOmics2017, which produces an error
due to changes in a plots' grob structure. The fix is easy, however, as I
mentioned in my previous message from March 13 (to which I received no
reply), I am unable to access the bioc repo (git using git.bioconductor.org:
Permission denied (publickey))). I am using a different computer than
previously and I added a new key to my github, but Bioconductor Git
Credentials can't be modified as I am unable to log in. I would appreciate
your assistance.

Kind regards,
Ma�gorzata