[Bioc-devel] Unable to update Bioconductor Git Credentials

Małgorzata Oleś dr@m@|gorz@t@@o|e@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 19 21:17:50 CET 2024

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of BloodCancerMultiOmics2017, which produces an error
due to changes in a plots' grob structure. The fix is easy, however, as I
mentioned in my previous message from March 13 (to which I received no
reply), I am unable to access the bioc repo (git using git.bioconductor.org:
Permission denied (publickey))). I am using a different computer than
previously and I added a new key to my github, but Bioconductor Git
Credentials can't be modified as I am unable to log in. I would appreciate
your assistance.

Kind regards,
Małgorzata