[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Git Credentials

Seiler, Christof (DACS) chr|@to|@@e||er @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Mon Mar 18 17:07:43 CET 2024

Hi Lori,

Thanks! I could reset my password. Now, when I try to fetch I get this:

% git fetch --all

Fetching origin

Fetching upstream

git using git.bioconductor.org: Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

error: could not fetch upstream

I checked and my public key is correct. Do you know what I could try to fix this?

Thanks,
Christof