[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Git Credentials

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon Mar 18 16:48:08 CET 2024

It looks like the email got changed with the spillR submission.  We assume the submitter is the maintainer of the package. So the username ChristofSeiler got associated with m.guazzini using student.maastrichtuniversity.nl.

I have updated the account.  Could you please try requesting a password reset again? Let us know if you still do not receive one.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263