[Bioc-devel] Access rights for simPIC repository, git fetch error

Sagrika Chugh @@gr|k@@chugh @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 7 13:13:51 CET 2024

Hi Bioconductor team,

I submitted a package called "simPIC" recently and want to make some
changes as the reviewer suggested.

I am following the instructions as mentioned here
https://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html#new-package-workflow

But I get an error when i try to fetch using git fetch --all

git fetch --all

Fetching origin

Fetching upstream

git using git.bioconductor.org: Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

error: could not fetch upstream

This is my remote status:

git remote -v

origin https://github.com/sagrikachugh/simPIC (fetch)

origin https://github.com/sagrikachugh/simPIC (push)

upstream git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/simPIC.git (fetch)

upstream git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/simPIC.git (push)

ssh -T git using git.bioconductor.org

git using git.bioconductor.org: Permission denied (publickey).

My Bioconductor git credentials account is already active and I can see
that I have access to my package there but there seems to be some issue
with the keys or permission.

Thanks,
Sagrika