[Bioc-devel] Moving repository for Bioconductor package

alan murphy @|@nmurph94 @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Fri Jul 26 14:02:32 CEST 2024

Hi all,

I'm the maintainer for MungeSumstats<https://github.com/neurogenomics/MungeSumstats> package and I will be leaving my current lab in the near future. Currently, the package code is hosted in the lab github but I want to move it to my personal github - What are the steps for setting up upstream git push to Bioconductor once I move it? Secondly, does anyone have a good approach for keeping a mirror of it at the url in the lab's github since this is the link we reference in the publication: https://neurogenomics.github.io/MungeSumstats?

Cheers,
Alan.