[Bioc-devel] Reminder: BioC2024 in-person registration closes soon (July 10)

Maria.Doyle M@r|@@Doy|e @end|ng |rom u|@|e
Fri Jul 5 13:25:07 CEST 2024

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder about two opportunities:

BioC2024 In-Person Registration
The deadline to register for in-person attendance at BioC2024 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is fast approaching! Don�t miss your chance to join the conference and expand your expertise. In-person registration closes next Wednesday, July 10. Sign up here<https://www.bioc2024.bioconductor.org/registration>.

Bioconductor Carpentries RNA-seq Workshop
Applications for the Carpentries RNA-seq Workshop, taking place on July 22-23, are still open. This is a great opportunity to enhance your skills right before the main conference. Apply here<https://bioconductor.github.io/2024-07-22-BiocRnaseq-Bioc2024/>.

We encourage you to take advantage of these opportunities or share with your networks!

Best regards,
Maria

Maria Doyle, PhD
Bioconductor Community Manager

School of Medicine,
University of Limerick, Limerick, V94 T9PX
Ireland
Email: maria.doyle using ul.ie<mailto:maria.doyle using ul.ie>
Phone (office): +353 61 234 768
[I work flexible hours across several time zones. I don't expect you to read or respond to my emails outside of your normal working hours]