[Bioc-devel] Single Package Builder failing to detect subscription to the Bioc-devel mailing list

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Jan 10 20:57:33 CET 2024

You shouldn't have to sign up again. There was a bug in the code that should be fixed in the latest push to BiocCheck version 1.39.12

https://github.com/Bioconductor/BiocCheck/issues/205
[https://opengraph.githubassets.com/ab6db7795256e2a9e1760a2a42b407dd2af58f3ce9960f3072377117a3801dae/Bioconductor/BiocCheck/issues/205]<https://github.com/Bioconductor/BiocCheck/issues/205>
github.com

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263