[Bioc-devel] Single Package Builder failing to detect subscription to the Bioc-devel mailing list

Boyi Guo boy|@guo@work @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 10 20:53:17 CET 2024

Hi,

I had the same problem (
https://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/tpSVG_buildreport_20240109095309.html).

* Checking for bioc-devel mailing list subscription...
>   * ERROR: Subscribe to the Bioc-devel mailing list by going to

In my experience, signing up the mailing list again, even though I
already signed up previously, resolved that error.
I am not sure if this practice should be advised, and I did receive an
auto email with subject line "Mailman privacy alert", telling me that
I've already signed up.

Thanks.

Best,

Boyi