[Bioc-devel] issue to open a file from UCSC

Robert Castelo robert@c@@te|o @end|ng |rom up|@edu
Fri Feb 9 15:28:48 CET 2024

If you're not directly accessing this URL, but through GenomeInfoDb as
an upstream dependency, this has been recently fixed a couple of days ago:

https://github.com/Bioconductor/GenomeInfoDb/commit/77f3c97cb78607a169b24ab1f827453e04cdd6a0

and the updated version 1.39.6 of GenomeInfoDb should become available
in the next few hours via BiocManager::install().

robert.