[Bioc-devel] Check time on macOS (MIRit)

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@n|e|h@n@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Feb 7 16:11:56 CET 2024

To be a bit more clear and vague at the same time: currently, some of our
macOS builders exhibit weird slowdowns when the build system is run
automatically compared to running builds "by hand". This is pretty weird,
and hopefully we can figure out the cause and fix it. Specifically, builds
on kjohnson3 is (at the moment) weirdly slow.

Best,
Kasper

Kasper