[Bioc-devel] problem with git push to bioconductor ‘DENIED by fallthru’

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Apr 30 16:43:40 CEST 2024

Please see this announcement from this morning.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2024-April/020416.html

Commits are blocked for the release.  We will announce when commits will resume (normally in a few hours)

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263