[Bioc-devel] problem with git push to bioconductor ‘DENIED by fallthru’

Lorena Pantano |oren@@p@nt@no @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 30 16:41:27 CEST 2024

Hi all,

It is the first time I have issues, but I don’t know what else to check.

I am the maintainer of isomiRs. I have modified this package before from
the same computer I am having issues. I have a new key from last year but I
have no problems pushing to GitHub and I checked Bioconductor is reading
that ssh key as well.

These are my remotes:

± git remote -v
origin  git using github.com:lpantano/isomiRs.git (fetch)
origin  git using github.com:lpantano/isomiRs.git (push)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/isomiRs (fetch)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/isomiRs (push)

This is the error when I push, devel branch points to bioconductor remote:

git push
FATAL: W any packages/isomiRs l.pantano DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.

This is where branches point to:

* devel       d568504 [upstream/devel: ahead 3] fix dependency error
  main        d568504 [origin/main] fix dependency error

I appreciate any help. I don’t know if the problem is the username that is
l.pantano instead of lpantano. Thanks

Lorena Pantano, PhD
https://lpantano.github.io
Find a time <https://fantastical.app/hyeexfutmw-XLtc/chat>