[Bioc-devel] Build errors related to the new pwalign package

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 25 20:20:06 CEST 2024

I forgot to mention that the BLOSUM and PAM substitution matrices have
also moved from Biostrings to the new pwalign package.

37 software packages were affected by this move (see list below). All of
them have been fixed. If you maintain one of them, please resync your
GitHub repo with the repo at git.bioconductor.org.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

H.