[Bioc-devel] New annotation hub package?

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Apr 24 18:10:44 CEST 2024

I can assist you with this request.   In the future there is the email hubs using bioconductor.org for these types of requests instead of the developer mailing list as mentioned in the documentation.

I'll contact you off mailing list for further details and instruction.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263