[Bioc-devel] git commit issues

Carlotta Meyring c@r|ott@@meyr|ng @end|ng |rom un|k||n|k-|re|burg@de
Tue Apr 23 13:04:07 CEST 2024

Hello,

I submitted a package named zitools to Bioconductor. Now I want to committ he updatest o Bioconductor.
However, this is not working.

My output of:
$ git remote -v
origin  https://github.com/kreutz-lab/zitools.git (fetch)
origin  https://github.com/kreutz-lab/zitools.git (push)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:zitools/zitools.git (fetch)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:zitools/zitools.git (push)

and if I check ssh -T git using git.bioconductor.org
I have both read (R) and write (W) permissions for the package.
However if I run:
git push upstream main

I get the following error.
error: cannot spawn https://github.com/myname.keys: No such file or directory
error: cannot spawn https://github.com/myname.keys: No such file or directory
fatal: unable to fork

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Carlotta

Carlotta Meyring
Methods of Modelling and Bioinformatics in Systems Biomedicine (MSB)
Institute of Medical Biometry and Statistics (IMBI)
Faculty of Medicine and Medical Center - University of Freiburg

Postal Address: Stefan-Meier-Str. 26, 79104 Freiburg
Mail: carlotta.meyring using uniklinik-freiburg.de
Phone: +49 761 270 83805
Homepage: www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/imbi/msb.html<http://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/imbi.html>