[Bioc-devel] "scry" build report error

Kelly Street @treet@ke||y @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 27 00:38:57 CEST 2023

Hello all,

We are getting a strange error in the recent build report
<https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/scry/> for our
package "scry" and I am wondering if anyone has encountered this issue
before. In the vignette, we use a dataset from the DuoClustering2018
package, which does not seem to have any issues, itself. However, on
palomino4, we get this error:

Error: processing vignette 'scry.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
failed to load resource
  name: EH1524
  title: sce_full_Zhengmix4eq
  reason: unknown input format

Will Townes and I have been unable to reproduce this error locally (both on
Macs), so I'm wondering if anyone knows how we might diagnose this problem?

Thanks,
Kelly