[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor project proposals for Outreachy internships by 9/29

Jennifer Wokaty Jenn||er@Wok@ty @end|ng |rom @ph@cuny@edu
Fri Sep 22 17:46:44 CEST 2023

Bioconductor is participating in the Outreachy internship program for the December 2023 - March 2024 cohort. Outreachy's goal is to support people from groups underrepresented in the technology industry. Interns will work remotely with mentors from our community.

We are seeking mentors from the Bioconductor community to propose projects that Outreachy interns can work on during their internship. Projects must be open source and can include programming, research, design, event planning, UX, data science, and more. The deadline to submit projects is next week on Sept. 29, 2023 at 4 pm UTC. Visit https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/bioconductor/ to submit a project.

Mentors FAQ: https://www.outreachy.org/mentor/mentor-faq<https://www.outreachy.org/mentor/mentor-faq/>

Full details about the Outreachy program and the internship timeline can be found on the Call for Participation page on the Outreachy website: https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/.

Jennifer Wokaty (they/them)

Waldron Lab at CUNY SPH