[Bioc-devel] Use of master vs devel branch on git maybe from git.bioconductor.org

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Oct 3 17:50:40 CEST 2023

You should not be pushing to master.  We have left it there temporarily on packages as we make this transition to using devel permanently.  Pushing to devel should work and we can help investigate further why this isn't working for you.

Please provide output for
git remote -v
git fetch --all
git branch -a

and provide the full command you are using to push to devel.
also what is the name on your local/github branch?

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263