[Bioc-devel] Build issue on nebbiolo2 for DEWSeq

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 15 18:17:44 CET 2023

Hi Sudeep,

I don't see magrittr in any of the Depends, Imports, or Suggests field
of DEWSeq.

Remember that any function or symbol you use from another package
requires that you declare that package in one of these fields. In this
case, since you only use %>% in the vignette, then you only need to put
magrittr in the Suggests field. You don't need to import it.

However, as suggested by Kristian, why not just use R basic pipe "|>"
instead?

Best,

H.