[Bioc-devel] Build issue on nebbiolo2 for DEWSeq

Kristian Ullrich u||r|ch @end|ng |rom evo|b|o@mpg@de
Wed Nov 15 10:04:24 CET 2023

Dear Sudeep,

Have you tried to use the R basic pipe "|>" instead of the magrittr pipe?

If you use it directly in your R function you could add in the corresponding function the following line:

@importFrom magrittr %>%

Best regards

Kristian
--
Kristian Ullrich, Ph.D.
Max Planck Institute

Scientific IT group
Department of Evolutionary Genetics
August Thienemann Str. 2
24306 Plön
Germany
+49 4522 763 313
ullrich using evolbio.mpg.de

“Und was wir, was wir haben wollen, es liegt vor uns. Und was wir, was wir haben wollen, es gehört uns, gehört uns nicht.” (Aliens; Die Höchste Eisenbahn)

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.