[Bioc-devel] Workflow package build all OK but no vignette and red Package propagation status LED

James Perkins j|mrperk|n@ @end|ng |rom um@@e@
Mon Nov 13 10:31:13 CET 2023

Hi,

I am the maintainer of the Workflow package ExpHunterSuite.

In the build report for the release branch, 3.18, my build and install
status are green-OK.

However, I have a red LED for Package Propagation. How can I tell what's
gone wrong, and how could I fix it?

https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.18/workflows-LATEST/ExpHunterSuite/

I've had a look through the documentation and the nearest I've found
was: "propagation is still determined by the results of the nightly
builds." - but I cannot find/workout the relevant section in the output
of the nightly build report that is related to propagation status.

The landing page of the package is not showing the documentation
(vignette etc.), or letting me download the package source.

https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.18/workflows/html/ExpHunterSuite.html

I suspect this is related, because the devel version of the package IS
showing blue propagation status, and IS showing the
documentation/package source etc.

https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.19/workflows/html/ExpHunterSuite.html

Cheers!

Jim