[Bioc-devel] there is no package called ‘BiocStyle’

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Thu May 25 13:12:57 CEST 2023

In SC3 you have Suggests: on two different lines in DESCRIPTION.  The
second one supersedes the first, I suppose.

On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 6:06 AM Vladimir Kiselev <
vladimir.yu.kiselev using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Recently two of my packages (SC3 and scmap) started failing checks due to:
> "there is no package called ‘BiocStyle'' error. I've added "Suggests:
> BiocStyle" into my DESCRIPTION file both on the devel and RELEASE_3_17 as
> was advised in the corresponding email and bumped the versions. However, my
> packaging is still failing the Linux check:
>
> http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/SC3/nebbiolo1-checksrc.html
>

> Here is how the version and suggests fields look like in the DESCRIPTION
> file of the RELEASE_3_17 branch:
>
> Version: 1.28.2
> Suggests: BiocStyle
>
> Any suggestions/help would be really appreciated.
>
> Kind regards,
> Vlad

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}