[Bioc-devel] there is no package called ‘BiocStyle’

Vladimir Kiselev v|@d|m|r@yu@k|@e|ev @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 25 12:05:31 CEST 2023

Hello,

Recently two of my packages (SC3 and scmap) started failing checks due to:
"there is no package called ‘BiocStyle'' error. I've added "Suggests:
BiocStyle" into my DESCRIPTION file both on the devel and RELEASE_3_17 as
was advised in the corresponding email and bumped the versions. However, my
packaging is still failing the Linux check:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/SC3/nebbiolo1-checksrc.html

Here is how the version and suggests fields look like in the DESCRIPTION
file of the RELEASE_3_17 branch:

Version: 1.28.2
Suggests: BiocStyle

Any suggestions/help would be really appreciated.

Kind regards,
Vlad