[Bioc-devel] surfaltr build on Bioc 3.17 error advice

Pooja Gangras pooj@g@ngr@@23 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 21 20:48:11 CET 2023

Hi Herve,

Thank you for the quick response.

So what surprises me is that msa was compiling and building just fine on
the devel branch until now. And hence so was surfaltr, without any errors.
There was a warning in surfaltr which one can see on the 3.16 release, I
had fixed it in the devel branch. For some reason I was not able to push
changes to the existing 3.16 release branch.

I will go ahead and contact the maintainer for msa but hoping that it will
fix itself before release because it was just fine until yesterday.

Thanks,
Pooja