[Bioc-devel] download stats not accessible

Luo Weijun |uo_we|jun @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Tue Mar 21 17:39:37 CET 2023

 Thanks for the clarification. I have a analytics plot, which receives the download stats from these pages and has not been updated for months. I thought this is the cause, but could be something else. Anyway, thanks for working on the problem.
Weijun