[Bioc-devel] download stats not accessible

Sarvesh Nikumbh @@rve@h@n|kumbh @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 20 18:05:58 CET 2023

While I too wondered why the OP mentions unavailability "for months", now
re-reading the OP's email, may be they meant "for months" granularity which
is (now temporarily un)available! :D

Cheers,
  Sarvesh

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 at 16:50, Hervé Pagès <hpages.on.github using gmail.com>
wrote:

> Not for months, only since last week. They should be back in the next
> 12-18 hours. Thanks for reporting this.
>
> Cheers,
>
> H.
>
> On 19/03/2023 11:00, Luo Weijun wrote:
> > Dear BioC team,
> > I noticed that download stats for BioC packages are not accessible for
> months:
> > https://bioconductor.org/packages/stats/bioc/pathview/
> > https://bioconductor.org/packages/stats/bioc/BiocGenerics/
> >
> > can you check on this? thanks.