[Bioc-devel] mzR crashing R session

Laurent Gatto |@urent@g@tto @end|ng |rom uc|ouv@|n@be
Wed Mar 15 17:44:54 CET 2023

This is only a warning, and you can safely ignore it.

Best wishes,

Laurent

(Note that the message mentions the support forum, not the devel mailing list.)

From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of TYLER H WINTERMUTE via Bioc-devel <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Sent: 15 March 2023 17:18
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: [Bioc-devel] mzR crashing R session

Hi,

I�m encountering the following issue when loading mzR, and my session immediately crashes. I�ve followed the instructions at the GitHub wiki link, but am continuing to have issues. The final instruction was to send an email to the mailing list, which I�m doing now. Do you have any suggestions on fixing this issue?

Warning: mzR has been built against a different Rcpp version (1.0.9)
than is installed on your system (1.0.10). This might lead to errors
when loading mzR. If you encounter such issues, please send a report,
including the output of sessionInfo() to the Bioc support forum at
https://support.bioconductor.org/. For details see also
https://github.com/sneumann/mzR/wiki/mzR-Rcpp-compiler-linker-issue.

Best,

Tyler