[Bioc-devel] rfaRm package

Jennifer Wokaty Jenn||er@Wok@ty @end|ng |rom @ph@cuny@edu
Mon Jun 26 22:26:43 CEST 2023

Hi Lara,

Today, I tried R CMD build​ on your package on our Linux release builder and got the following:

~/bbs-3.17-bioc/R/bin/R CMD build rfaRm
* checking for file ‘rfaRm/DESCRIPTION’ ... OK
* preparing ‘rfaRm’:
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* installing the package to build vignettes
* creating vignettes ... ERROR
--- re-building ‘rfaRm.Rmd’ using rmarkdown

Quitting from lines 74-83 [unnamed-chunk-3] (rfaRm.Rmd)
Error: processing vignette 'rfaRm.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
Timeout was reached: [rfam.org] SSL connection timeout
--- failed re-building ‘rfaRm.Rmd’

SUMMARY: processing the following file failed:
  ‘rfaRm.Rmd’

Error: Vignette re-building failed.
Execution halted

However, I see that it actually passed the build today on that same machine but failed on R CMD check, so it's possible that that the problem is intermittent due to connection issues.

Jennifer Wokaty (they/them)

Waldron Lab at CUNY SPH
Bioconductor Core Team