[Bioc-devel] rfaRm package

Selles Vidal, Lara |@r@@@e||e@12 @end|ng |rom |mper|@|@@c@uk
Tue Jun 20 03:37:06 CEST 2023

Dear all,

My rfaRm package has been giving TIMEOUT in the build results on all plaforms recently. I have been tried to debug the issue, but I am unable to reproduce the problem locally. The build report only seems to indicate that it times out while building vignettes (http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/rfaRm/merida1-buildsrc.html). Would there be any way to specifically find out at which point of building the vignette the timing out is taking place?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best wishes,
Lara