[Bioc-devel] Updating the goSorensen Package (currently published in Bioconductor) to a new version

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Sat Jun 10 14:47:29 CEST 2023

You need to push the changes to git.bioconductor.org as you did during the review process.
See
http://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html#essential-work-flow
or
http://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html#new-package-workflow
or
http://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html#push-to-github-bioc

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263