[Bioc-devel] Updating the goSorensen Package (currently published in Bioconductor) to a new version

PABLO JAVIER FLORES MUÑOZ p_||ore@ @end|ng |rom e@poch@edu@ec
Fri Jun 9 18:26:00 CEST 2023

Good afternoon

We are the creators of the goSorensen package, published on Bioconductor. We have just updated the package, adding new functions and results. We uploaded these changes to the GitHub repository. We would like to know what procedure we need to perform so that these changes can be displayed as a package update in a future release of Bioconductor. Will it update automatically (it just needs to be on GitHub)? Or should we submit the update to a review process? If so, how can I carry out that process?

Sincerely,

Pablo Flores M.