[Bioc-devel] News: Seeking members for BioC2023 organizing committee

Maria.Doyle M@r|@@Doy|e @end|ng |rom u|@|e
Wed Jan 25 12:23:14 CET 2023

The organizing committee for the 2023 Bioconductor conference<2023%20Bioconductor%20conference> (BioC2023), to be held in Boston August 2-4, is looking for organizers to help in planning the event. Participation involves attending approximately monthly remote meetings (more frequently as the conference approaches) plus taking on responsibilities in one or more of the areas listed in this Google form<https://lnkd.in/egB88PEw>.

Come join our organizing committee - expand your network and meet like-minded people who share your passion! Also, join the #bioc2023 channel on slack.bioconductor.org<https://slack.bioconductor.org/> for all conference-related news!

Maria Doyle, PhD
Bioconductor Community Manager

School of Medicine,
University of Limerick, Limerick, V94 T9PX
[I work flexible hours across several time zones. I don't expect you to read or respond to my emails outside of your normal working hours]