[Bioc-devel] Issue with setting Maintainer in new package submission

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Feb 23 08:46:46 CET 2023

Hi Andrew,

Perhaps I'm not understanding your workflow correctly, but it looks like
your email in the DESCRIPTION that was uploaded to the Bioc submission
system is an @dfci.harvard.edu one.  That's what I see at
https://github.com/NKInstinct/flowGate/blob/master/DESCRIPTION and it is
the same if I checkout the version on the git.bioconductor.org.

I don't see any problem with the way you've formatted the maintainer field,
so I think if you update both the email and package version number and then
push the changes to the Bioc repository you should see that error go away.

Best,
Mike