[Bioc-devel] updating pathwayPCA: "permission denied (publickey)"

James W. MacDonald jm@cdon @end|ng |rom uw@edu
Thu Feb 9 21:49:37 CET 2023

That looks like you have the wrong RSA key. You should be able to check which key you are using by logging in here: https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/login/

-----Original Message-----
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> On Behalf Of Gabriel Odom
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2023 1:56 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: [Bioc-devel] updating pathwayPCA: "permission denied (publickey)"

Dear BioC-Devel folks,

My package, pathwayPCA, had an error in the vignettes which I've just fixed.
It's been a few years since my last bug fix, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
When I use "git push upstream master",  I see "mailto:git using git.bioconductor.org: Permission denied (publickey)."
Using "git remote -v" shows "upstream        mailto:git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/pathwayPCA.git (push)" (and pull).
Am I missing something simple?

Best,
Gabriel

Gabriel J. Odom, PhD, ThD