[Bioc-devel] updating pathwayPCA: "permission denied (publickey)"

Gabriel Odom godom @end|ng |rom ||u@edu
Thu Feb 9 19:55:46 CET 2023

Dear BioC-Devel folks,

My package, pathwayPCA, had an error in the vignettes which I've just fixed.
It's been a few years since my last bug fix, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
When I use "git push upstream master",  I see "mailto:git using git.bioconductor.org: Permission denied (publickey)."
Using "git remote -v" shows "upstream        mailto:git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/pathwayPCA.git (push)" (and pull).
Am I missing something simple?

Best,
Gabriel

Gabriel J. Odom, PhD, ThD