[Bioc-devel] TiSA awaiting moderation - 1 month

Yohan Lefol yoh@n@|e|o| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 7 17:30:16 CET 2023

Hello all,

I submitted a package for bioconductor approximately two months ago (link
to issue: https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/2883) and
got quick feedback at the time with the suggestion to implement
SummarizedExperiments. I have since performed these changes and commented
on the above linked issue with the changes made.

>From then on, I have received no updates. As this is my first bioconductor
submission, I am unfamiliar with potential wait times. I am in no rush,
however I simply wanted to confirm whether or not I need to continue
waiting or that perhaps it slipped through the cracks of packages needing
moderation approval?

Kind regards,

Yohan Lefol