[Bioc-devel] Including large files for the package

Martin Grigorov m@rt|n@gr|gorov @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 31 13:27:07 CEST 2023

Hello,

Perhaps you could use https://bioconductor.r-universe.dev/BiocFileCache to
download the big file on demand.
The benefit is that the file would be stored in ~/.cache/R/yourPackage/
(for Linux; something similar for Windows/Mac) and reused between sessions.

Regards,
Martin