[Bioc-devel] igvR and igvShiny - anyone interested in taking ownership?

Tim Triche, Jr. t|m@tr|che @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Aug 19 00:03:15 CEST 2023

Argh, I emailed the wrong person! If you can’t find a less frazzled person to take over igvR, I’d be happy to. It’s a great package and very useful to us.

Cheers and congratulations!

--t