[Bioc-devel] igvR and igvShiny - anyone interested in taking ownership?

Arek Gładki g|@dk|@@rk@d|u@z @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 17 11:26:13 CEST 2023

Hi Paul and Bioc Devs,

Paul, I highly appreciate your work on igvShiny. I've been playing with it
a little (link <https://github.com/paul-shannon/igvShiny/pull/41>). I will
be more than happy to help :).

Best,
Arek