[Bioc-devel] Course - Developing R/Bioconductor Packages for Genomics

i@io m@iii@g oii phys@ii@-courses@org i@io m@iii@g oii phys@ii@-courses@org
Fri Aug 11 18:23:40 CEST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are thrilled to introduce our upcoming online course, "Developing R/Bioconductor Packages for Genomics" taking place from November 13th to 17th, 2023. This course is thoughtfully designed to offer biologists and emerging bioinformaticians an accessible path to expanding their programmatic toolkit.

The primary focus of this course is to provide participants with a clear understanding of the essential concepts necessary for effective R/Bioconductor package development. Over the span of five engaging days, attendees will delve deep into package development principles and the dynamic Bioconductor ecosystem. Our approach blends formal lectures, insightful demonstrations, and immersive hands-on exercises to ensure a comprehensive learning journey.

Whether you're an experimentalist eager to explore the R/Bioconductor ecosystem or a computational biologist seeking to refine your coding skills, this course is tailored to accommodate your learning goals. While the material is designed to accommodate diverse backgrounds, those with prior experience in the R environment will particularly benefit from the course.

To learn more about the course and secure your spot, please visit: [ https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/r-packages/ ]( https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/r-packages/ )

Explore our full range of courses and workshops: [ https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops ]( https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops )

For any inquiries or clarifications, feel free to reach out to us at: [ info using physalia-courses.org ]( mailto:info using physalia-courses.org )

We eagerly anticipate the opportunity to embark on this enriching educational journey with you.
Best regards,
Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D

Physalia-courses DIRECTOR