[Bioc-devel] Cherry picking error - SiPSiC package

Martin Grigorov m@rt|n@gr|gorov @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 14 15:02:34 CEST 2023

Hi Daniel,

You could try `git cherry-pick -x SHA` instead. Where "SHA" is the commit
hash in devel branch. This way you will cherry-pick only your particular
commit.

- git reset --hard
- git switch devel
- git log --oneline -1   # to get the SHA
- git switch RELEASE_3_17
- git pull --rebase
- git cherry-pick -x $SHA
- git push