[Bioc-devel] Can't reproduce a latex error

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 20 22:02:21 CEST 2023

Hi Mark,

I don't know how to identify the Latex used on the build system, but I see
the same problem with GRridge on my system that uses Latex installed via
the tinytex package.

I think the issue is the use of \describe{} in
https://code.bioconductor.org/browse/GRridge/blob/master/man/GRridge-package.Rd#L28

Writing R Extensions suggests the entries in this environment should have
two arguments and might not work otherwise (
https://rstudio.github.io/r-manuals/r-exts/Writing-R-documentation-files.html#lists-and-tables
).

Best regards,
Mike